Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Book 12: On the Island of the Phaeacians


"It was with great relief that I left the grim island of Calypso with its dark rites and secrets. Bards in later years had woven a sugar and spice love story out of that, most strange, episode of my life. Yet it had been anything but that.
The crossing of the large ocean, this time in reverse direction, seemed to last forever. Wave upon wave, long day after long day, time kept flowing at an impossibly slow pace. My mind started to drift like the frail boat I was steering.
At night I would stare at the immensity of the velvet sky and there I could see, like bright or fading stars, the faces of my lovers appearing.
It was one day, around sunset, that I had my first glimpse of the Island of the Phaeacians."


To download the comic book and save it on the hard disk there are two options. A pdf format file, which can be opened with Adobe Reader or any other reader capable of opening pdf files and an epub format for easy viewing with the ipad --or with any reader capable of reading epub files.

No comments:

Post a Comment